1. The contract is between the lead guest and Mrs. A Vitiello ("the Owner").
2. To request a booking, please complete the Booking Form and return it with your payment.
3. The contract shall be entered into when the Owner has accepted your booking by sending a written "Confirmation of Booking" to the lead guest.
4. NOTE the cottage has one bedroom and is therefore suitable for two people. A third person is welcome (at an additional charge) and a sofa bed is provided in the lounge for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: that no more then 3 people will be accepted to stay in the cottage at the same time. The Owner reserves the right to refuse to issue the keys if more than the booked number of guests arrive to stay in the cottage.
ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMENT:
5. Please see booking form for methods of payment.
6. We request the weekly rental price to be paid in advance as follows:
i. if the Booking Form is sent 56 or more days prior to your arrival date, a non - refundable deposit of £50 per week must accompany it, and the balance paid not less than 56 days prior to your arrival date. Non payment of this balance shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract (payment reminders will not be sent by the Owner);
ii. if you book less than eight weeks (i.e. 56 clear days) prior to your arrival date, the total payment should be enclosed with the booking form.
COSTS FOR WHICH GUESTS ARE LIABLE:
7. Guests shall pay the weekly rental price and for extras requested e.g. logs, kindling, and milk. A list of prices is available on request.
8. The weekly rental is based on two sharing the cottage; an extra guest will be charged £20 per week or part week
9. One well-behaved pet is acceptable with prior notification to the Owner. For guests bringing a pet an extra £25 per week or part week shall be paid to the Owner.
i. PLEASE NOTE: the Owner reserves the right to refuse to issue the keys if guests arrive to stay in the cottage with a pet which has not been pre notified or with more than one pet.
10. Electricity and gas for central heating and cooking are included in the weekly rental price. From 1st October to 30th April ALL DAY heating is included in the weekly rental cost. The central heating is turned off in other periods unless requested by the guest, for which an additional charge of £15 will be added to the weekly rental cost.
11. The lead guest shall notify the Owner of any damage to the cottage its fixtures, fittings and contents or to any other property of the Owner and shall pay for replacement, repair and / or cleaning costs of same prior to departure.
CANCELLATION: *Guests are very strongly advised to obtain holiday cancellation insurance*
12. A cancellation made by a guest for whatever reason shall be in writing and addressed to Mrs. A. Vitiello at the above address. On receipt, she will try to re-let the cottage for the period of the booking. If she succeeds she will return all money that has been paid less an administration charge of £15. However, if unable to let the cottage then all monies paid by the guest shall be forfeited to Mrs. Vitiello.
13. Only the persons named on the Booking Form shall be occupying the cottage.
14. Lets are from 3pm on the date of arrival to l0am on the day of departure.
15. Smoking is not allowed in the cottage.
16. Guests shall take all reasonable care of the cottage, the furniture, fixtures and fittings and effects leaving them in the same state of repair, condition and cleanliness at the end of the rental period as at the beginning. On departure, all items should be in the same place as when guests arrived
17. The Owner reserve the right at any time to:-
i. Decline accommodation to and to order any person off the premises
ii. Enter and inspect the premises and to carry out repairs (but will try to do so when convenient to guests).
18. The rentals are for holiday purposes only and the Housing Act 1988 does not apply.